We are seeking a talented and highly motivated, self-managed and driven hunter to build and later lead our SDR team.
The SDR team will be responsible for researching companies, contacts, and outbound prospects and qualifying each opportunity before handing it over to sales.
This person will prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and individuals and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
Examples of the tasks are:
Work with data mining and freelancers to source relevant influencer and develop an automated and effective method to onboard them into our platform
Research using various tools prospects like advertising agencies, Talent agencies, and brands, find the relevant key people within these organizations and qualify them as leads to be handed over to the sales team
Build and manage a full-scale referral program to expedite growth
Build and manage partners network
- Build organized tools and processes with external and internal resources to prospect potential leads
- Connect with prospects via all relevant communication channels like phone calls, mail, social media DM and other forms of communication
- Talk with potential prospects and qualify them as real leads
- Procuring quality opportunities on a daily basis
- Documenting daily activities in CRM and use other sales and marketing tools to produce a higher yield
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Build methodologies, infrastructure and best practices for inbound and outbound sales development to produce best perform and exceed expectations.
- Representing WOW Influence with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales development experience (hunting over the phone, cold calling)
- English – native is a must
- B2B sales experience (+ B2C will be a big advantage )
- Built or participated in building methodologies, practices, use of tools and processes
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Dynamic, high energy, team player, very strong communication skills.
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills. Ability to work in high throughput mode over time
- Proven overachiever and breaking records oriented with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Junior-Mid level (This is NOT an entry-level position)